Saturday, March 3, 2018

Have a Pawfect Birthday

My newest obsession is anything from My Favorite Things - they have wonderful stamps and dies that I just love!  Today's card features a couple of dies and just one of the many stamps that have jumped into my craft stash.  As well as using My Favorite Things products, I have also used the Wednesday sketch challenge featured here.


I stamped an image from My Favorite Things New Best Friends stamp set on to Copic Xpress It cardstock with My Favorite Things Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, and then colored it with Copics.  The image and mats behind it were all cut with My Favorite Things Stitched Tag Corner Rectangle die, and the hearts with paw prints are from My Favorite Things Paw Prints die.  The sentiment is included with the image.

I am entering this card into the following challenge - 



No comments:

Post a Comment