Wednesday, February 11, 2015

You Are My Everything

The big day is fast approaching - Valentine's is just a few days away and in honor of that special day my card today is a perfect fit.  When I made the card I kept in non specific ( no Valentine reference ) so that it can be used for several special occasions such as an anniversary.

 
The image is from Lili of the Valley and is called Secretly Yours - I have colored it with Copics and then paired it with papers from Bo Bunny.  The mats were all cut with a Spellbinder die, while the ribbon and sentiment are from my stash.


Chocolate Coffee & Cards Challenge - #84 Love is In the Air
Loves Rubberstamps - #138 - Show Me Some Red

3 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet card! Love the image you used and your overall design! Thanks so much for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet card and layout, thanks for joining and sharing with us at Cc&CC cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for sharing your red at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete