Monday, December 1, 2014

Snowlady Greetings

Welcome to the first day of the last month of 2014, and to welcome in the new month it is time to show a card for this month's challenge at One Crazy Stamper.  The theme this month is ANYTHING GOES and I have stamped up a cute High Hopes image entitled Snow Sweet Snowlady.

 
The image is colored with Copics and then I have added Judikins Diamond Glaze to the candy buttons for dimension, as well as added gold pearls with a Viva Décor pearl pen.  After fussy cutting the image I popped it up using 3D foam squares from Scrapbook Adhesive on the card front made from dp and ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment is also from High Hopes.
 
Card Recipe
Snowlady - BG000, E40, BG000
Nose - YR04, YR09
Hat - E30, E31, E34
Greens - G40, G43, G46
Reds - R29, R59
Bird - BG000, BG10, BG11
Beak, Feet - Y19, YR09
 

2 comments:

  1. Great job Shari, love the image so cute, and nice paper too! I like the stitching around the ribbon. Way to go! Awesomeness!

    Hugs!
    Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Shari! I love the country feel :o)

    ReplyDelete