Saturday, October 4, 2014

Blue Christmas


Wow, it has been awhile since my last post - school is now finished and I finally have some time to get back to coloring and creating.  Truth be told though, the card today is one that I completed earlier this year just haven't posted it until now.  But I have finally returned to my craft room, so expect to see more creations from me in the future.


I love monochromatic color schemes and pair that with a gorgeous Sugar Nellie image, you get a wonderful Christmas card.  The image entitled "More Hands Make Light Work" has been colored with Copics, then cut out and matted with a Spellbinder die.  The dp is from Carta Bella, and the funky parenthesis are a Simon Says exclusive Memory Box die.  The sentiment and snowflake die around it are from Whimsy Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment