Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Put A Little Joy in Your Life


If you are a regular to my blog, you will know that I adore penguins - big, small, cute and fluffy, just as long as the image is a penguin I will own it!!!  So for today's post for One Crazy Stamper I have used my Copic markers to color up this super cute Whimsy Stamps image "Penguin Joy"

 
After coloring the image I added Red Viva Décor Pearl Pen to the berries, and white Liquid Applique and Snowdust Stickles to add more dimension and shine.  The card front features designer paper from Carta Bella's So This is Christmas collection.
 
Card Recipe -
Greens - G21, G24, G28
Reds - R27, R39
Sign Backgrounds - E81, E84
Hat & Gift - E40, E41, E43
Beaks & Feet - YR20, YR21, YR24
Face/Tummy - N0, N2
Body - N5, N7, N9
 
Please check out the fabulous One Crazy Stamper challenge - the theme this month is "CHRISTMAS", and you still have until the end of the month to enter to win a couple of great stamps.  While you are there leave some love for the entire design team, and check out all of the wonderful products available at the online store.




No comments:

Post a Comment