Sunday, October 20, 2013

Creatures Were Stirring....

Halloween is just a few short days away, so here's an adorable card using three images from the super fabulous company Eat Cake Graphics!!!

I simply love the images that Holly creates, and this year she has come out with some adorable new Halloween images and sentiments - if you haven't visited her store check it out at http://eatcakegraphics.com.  My card today features some of Holly's older images - 2050-F Mr Frisky takes Flight, 3056-I Hank (the dog) on his Hoover, and 5052 -C Crumbs Away.  All of the images are colored with Copics, fussy cut, and then popped up on the card base that I created by masking the moon, and then airbrushing the blue night sky.  The wonderful sentiment is also from Eat Cake Graphics - 8193-E Creatures WERE Stirring.
 
I'm working on couple of cards featuring the newest images, so keep checking back to see the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment