Saturday, September 7, 2013

Another LOTV, but a Different Coloring Medium

That's right, I actually have another Lili of the Valley new Christmas image colored and ready to show off.  This time though I've colored this adorable image entitled "Penguin Presents" with my distress ink reinkers and a water brush!
 
Add caption
 
I also decided to make this card into an easel card, which I haven't done in awhile - sorry but I forgot to take a photo of the inside of the card.  I used both the Spellbinders  and Spellbinders Grand dies, Big Scalloped Circles, to cut the various layers for the card, and a Memory Box die to create the flourishes.  The sentiment is from my all time favorite set of Christmas sayings from Waltzingmouse Stamps.  Keep watching, as I just might have one more LOTV image on another cute Christmas card to show you in the next day or so!


No comments:

Post a Comment