Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wonderful News!!!

I have some wonderful news to share today - I've been asked to be a guest designer for the awesome Loves Rubberstamps challenge blog for the month of December!!!  Starting this coming Tuesday, December 4, myself and four other creative ladies will be joining the design team for the weekly challenges! 
 
 
My card today features one of the soon to be released Saturated Canary images - Winters Day - that can be purchased at the Loves Rubberstamps store.  I have colored the image with Copics then mounted on papers from Bo Bunny's Powder Mountain collection.  Silver glitter on Sookwang tape, ribbon from my stash and an adorable scarf charm finish off the card.
Check back on Tuesday for the first of my cards for the Loves Rubberstamps challenges.


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS dearest Shari:)
    And Your new card is Wonderful:))
    Big hug,
    SONIA
    ( only to know, You assured the package sent me? Nothing arrived...I start to think meybe go lost.....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And well deserved, I look forward to your GDT posts!
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete