Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Paper Shelter Challenge #84

Time for Team B to host the challenge at The Paper Shelter and this week we would love to see your project with the theme of "DISTRESSING".
 
 
I wanted to try a little bit of layering along with the distressing that I included on this card, so I printed two of the same digital papers from The Paper Shelter, and then fussy cut certain images to add dimension.  The paper is part of the "Arizona Fantasy" digital paper pack available here.  The card celebrates Breast Cancer Awareness month.  To add more texture and dimension I've crumbled the paper then inked and sanded it, and added pearl swirls for the final touch.
 
 
The winner of this challenge will receive a $30 Voucher for The Paper Shelter if their project includes a TPS image, or if you use another image you will still win 3 images of your choice.
 


2 comments:

  1. A masterclass in distressing. I love it. Great image and love what you have done with it Shari. Totally gorgeous
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous! I love the pearl sprays, they add a gorgeous touch to the vintag image! Fab!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete