Sunday, August 12, 2012

Two Posts Today and another card for tomorrow's class!!!

I have always loved Lili of the Valley stamps, and this years first Christmas release has not been a disappointment.  This is my third card for the class tomorrow, and it features another adorable image entitled "Ice Skating".


I have used distress ink re-inkers and a water brush to paint the image, then matted it on cardstock to coordinate with the dp's, which are from Authentique's Festive collection - Merry and Glistening.  The lace is from a local big box craft store ( now I wish I had purchased more ), and the embossed sentiment is from an old holiday stamp set from My Sentiments Exactly.  I love the finished look of this card, and will definitely be making a few more to send to family and friends this year.

1 comment:

  1. Love the vintage look you have created with this card Shari. Beautifully coloured and love those papers
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete