Monday, January 9, 2012

You're My Favorite!!

    Valentine's day is fast approaching, and when I received this digital image from Cuddly Buddly I thought I should make it into a non-traditional colored card for this upcoming celebration.  The image is entitled "Little Cuddlies - Puppy Hugs" by Pachela Studios, which I colored with Copics then cut, embossed and mounted onto two layers of cardstock cut with Spellbinders Label One dies.  The card base and dp were cut with Spellbinders Grands Label One dies and my Grand Calibur.  The dp and flowers are from Prima.
Lexi's Creations - #56 Anything Goes
Paper Creations Ink - Die Cuts and or Punches
Outlawz Greeting Challenge - GC10912 Sending a Hug & Luvin

7 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful.. Love the darling little image and its colored perfectly.. Very lovely work as always.
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari such a sweet image I love the colour you have chosen, a really lovely card.
    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet! Such a cute image and I love the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, I love your layout and all the purple colours. Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Shari I love how you have used the labels die to make the mats and the shape of the card. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time hope to see you again for the next challenge. Hugs Susan x

    Ps I have candy if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Shari, very cute the image is adorable
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    PCI DT

    ReplyDelete