Monday, January 30, 2012

Sweet Hanglar

So here's another one of those stamps that I just had to have last year, but then didn't do anything with it. ( After looking through my collection of stamps, it's probably going to take me a couple of years to get through them all!! ) 


This little beauty is from Hanglar Strangler, and I thought she would be perfect for a Valentine's card, or maybe a birthday, or several other celebrations, so I didn't put a sentiment on her yet.  I colored her with Copics and then used Prismacolor pencils to darken some of the shadows.  The dp is from Graphic 45's Once Upon a Springtime collection, cardstock and ribbon is from my stash, and the heart border punch is from Martha Stewart.

Kaboodle Doodles - #104 It's All About the Girls
My Craft Spot - Anything Goes
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - January Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C121 Layer It On
The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - #170 Ribbons

5 comments:

  1. a gorgeous creation and lovely use of the ribbon, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow such a stunning card and one fabulous use of the ribbons theme,

    Thank You so much for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 170 Ribbons I hope you join us again next week,

    Good Luck with the challenge

    Have a lovely day,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Shari this is so very beautiful, the papers and colours looks terrific, that bow and image are truly wonderful I love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and beautiful colours.Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    www.jayne-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! The soft colours are so lovely and the image is adorable. Such beautiful papers too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete