Monday, September 12, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Okay yesterday my post was celebrating Halloween, and now we move on to Christmas!!??!!??  Yes, it's a bit early but I received these darling Little Iggies to play with from Cuddly Buddly, and what is a girl to do!!

The above card uses two of the images you receive in the "Little Iggies - Treats" set available here.  I have colored the images with Copics and then used Diamond Glaze and Liquid Applique to add dimension to the candy cane and snow.  The dp was a scrap from last year's Christmas projects.


This card features all of the images together and when I went to color it I wanted to use non-traditional colors, so I went digging through my scrap papers and found these from last years Christmas selection.  The card shape was cut with the Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and the Label 11 Grand dies.  I used the liquid applique for the snow accents on this card also.

1 comment:

  1. oh what beautiful cards, how cute those images ;)
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and looking forward to looking at your blogs through Outlawz. so much fun to meet new girls ;)

    ReplyDelete