Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dragonfly Sparkle

I've had this finished image kicking around for a few weeks, but hadn't found time to make it into a finished card and then I saw the theme for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge -"Sparkle and Shine".  The image is called "Dragonfly Circle" from Stamp Oasis and I used Staz On ink to stamp it onto a sheet of acrylic.  On the back side of the acrylic I used Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive, and various Art Institute Microfine glitter colors to define all of the different parts of the image.  The finished image was then placed behind a scalloped circle, cut from embossed paper using a Spellbinders die, and popped up with foam dots onto the card face.  The embellishments were cut from several Marianne D dies. I am entering this card into the following challenge:

1 comment:

  1. Shari, this is absolutely stunning!!! I love the all white card with the embossing for texture and the glittered image is beautiful!!

    So glad you joined us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    love
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete