Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dude!

We are finally enjoying spring here in Calgary.  I spent yesterday at the Calgary garden show with my daughter at the Green Calgary booth promoting water barrels and composters, and was amazed with the number of people who attended the event.  It was a great experience, and I like helping people get excited about doing their part for the environment.  When I finally got home, I completed the card below for an upcoming class.  The image is from Kraftin Kimmie and I stamped it on watercolor paper with Versamark ink, and then colored him with distress inks.  His leather jacket has been distressed using Rock Candy Distress Crackle paint, and the gears were cut using Tim Holtz's Gadget Gears die.  The dp is from my stash of  7 Gypsies, and the sentiment is an from an old Autumn Leaves set called "talking in circles (boy)".

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing guy card!! I love it! Those gears are just fantastic and so is your cute guy!! I always did go for the "bad boys".. lol. Thank God I didn't marry one ; )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete