Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sweet Suzi


I recently saw this little cutie on another card makers blog, and immediately had to search to find the artist.  Her name is Sylvia Zet and her store is called Wee Stamps, and how can one resist these little cuties?!!  The card base was cut using my Grand Calibur and the Grand Label Four set, and then layered with Prima's Celebrate! with Jack and Jill collection paper.  Wee Suzi was colored with Copic markers and then cut out using Spellbinders Label 16.  The flourishes are cut from a Marianne Design die, and I airbrushed the Prima roses to match the image.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Beautiful colours and wonderful layout. I love it. Could I upload your card to Wee Stamps Facebook page? It would be great inspiration for other Crafters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be honored to have my card on your Facebook page, so that's a definite YES!! Thank you for your adorable images - I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete